Taylor's Kwik Krispy Salad
This is a salad that goes 'crunch.' And one that doesn't take long to prepare.
- 3 Tbsps honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsps lemon juice or rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Just Mayo or Veginnaise
- 1 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 tsp sesame oil
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl with electric mixer or use a whisk. Store in refrigerator until ready to pour over salad.
- 1 bag of cole slaw mix (green, purple cabbage, and carrots)
- 1 bag of plain salad mix
- ½ cup Chinese noodles
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
Pour salad ingredients into a large bowl. Mix well.
Add dressing and mix.
Portion out onto serving plates and enjoy.