Taylor's Cranberry-Greens Salad
I first tasted the precursor of this salad when my friend Lenny made it for Thanksgiving dinner. It was an instant hit with my taste buds!
- 4 cups mixed greens (or 5 oz washed packaged greens)
- 1 cup fresh pear or apple, washed and diced
- ½ cup finely sliced celery
- ½ cup candied walnut pieces
- ½ cup dried cranberries (soak in hot water for a few minutes to soften if necessary)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, if desired
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ½ cup cranberry or raspberry vinaigrette (or to taste)
Place ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss gently.
Add vinaigrette and toss gently.