Event: 2nd Annual Brain Function Conference - 2019
Registration: Register early as space is limited!
Check in: 8:30 a.m.
Location: Noah’s On the Beach. Corner of Shortland Esplanade & Zaara Street
- 9:00-9:15am – Introduction and Welcome
- 9:15–10:00am – Arlene R. Taylor, PhD Depression, Anxiety and M-F Differences
- 10:15–11:00am – David Stojcic, MA Contributors to Depression
- 11:15–12:00 noon – Arlene R. Taylor, PhD Depression and "Altered" Suicidal Brain
Lunch break – 12:00 noon to 1:00p
- 1:00 – 1:45pm - Darren Morton, PhD Prescribing happiness: lifestyle prescriptions for improving mental health and emotional vitality.
- 2:00–2:45pm - David Stojcic, MA Depression and its Impact on Family and Carers
- 3:00–3:45pm – Arlene R. Taylor, PhD Reduce Risk of Depression and Depression-Dementia
- 4:00–4:30m – Q&As with the speakers
$180 (GST Inclusive) - early bird
$110 (GST inclusive) - senior/student
Mobile: (04) 1285 1310 Phone – (02) 4985 3670
Hosts: David Stojcic, PhD Candidate,4DLiving Director
Peter Pratt, 4DLiving Director
Bruce Thompson, 4DLiving Director
Realizations Inc, Arlene R. Taylor, PhD www.ArleneTaylor.org