Ranch dressing was always my favorite—until I began to look for healthier substitutions. My friend Flo served me some of hers not long ago and I am back to enjoying ranch dressing. Here’s my version. Experiment. Enjoy.
- 1 cup Just Mayo or Vegenaise®
- ½ cup unsweetened almond or almond-coconut milk
- ½ tbsp chopped fresh or dried chives
- 1 tsp chopped fresh or dried parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice, if desired
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chicken-like seasoning
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp dried dill weed
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Place all ingredients in deep mixing bowl. Use hand blender and blend until smooth. Add more almond milk, a tablespoon at a time, if thinner consistency is desired.
Pour into a bowl and serve.
Keeps for up to seven days in the refrigerator.
- Dribble it over sliced avocado or sliced veggies
- Use it as a dip
- Dribble it over baked spaghetti squash
- Use it as a salad dressing
- Use it with Taylor's Virtual Pizza