Upshift, Downshift, About Shift
Using your brain’s 'automatic transmission'
Downshifting is a natural brain phenomenon designed to help keep you safe. Negative consequences can occur when downshifting is misused, however. This presentation offers tips for dealing with brains that are downshifted—including your own!
- How to identify when your brain is downshifted
- Negative consequences related to downshifting
- Strategies for upshifting in a timely manner
- Tips for helping downshifted brains feel 'safer'
- Practical application examples