The myth of rushing to replace a loss
All human beings experience loss—it is part and parcel of the human condition. Not everyone knows how to manage loss effectively, however. A loss can involve a death, a natural disaster, or a goal you were unable to achieve. This practical presentation focuses on issues related to loss and offers strategies for recovery.
- The benefits of creating a personal loss line
- How to use the Grief Recovery Pyramid effectively
- Tips for handling male-female differences
- Strategies for adults and children
- Practical application examples