Give your brain a break today
The brain will learn because it was designed to learn. Often, however, what it learns is not what was intended. Although no one knows precisely how the brain learns, even in the 21st Century, studies have shown how the brain naturally learns best. This presentation outlines researched strategies that, when practically applied, can enhance the mysterious process of learning.
- Tips for creating brain-compatible environments
- The preferred teaching model
- Strategies for motivating learners
- Outcomes of praise, punishment, or rewards
- Practical application strategies