You can learn how to bypass old software programs
The brain is designed to create habits, internal software programs that typically remain in place as long as the neurons are alive. A natural brain phenomenon, habits provide a myriad of benefits for everyday living, unless they are taken hostage or run away with themselves. Humans often use habits to self-medicate their brain’s 'chemical stew.' This presentation offers strategies for altering undesirable habits.
- How the brain resembles a pot of chemical stew
- Tips for interrupting patterns of old behavior
- How to utilize the 'Magic Quarter Second'
- Ways to 'talk the talk as you walk the walk'
- Practical application examples