External, internal, or inbetween . . .
PET Scans have shown that brains can differ dramatically in terms of focus: external, internal, or a combination of both. An enhanced understanding of these differences provides you with tools to maximize your own potential and deal more effectively with others.
- Reasons behind the perception of 'too much' or 'too little'
- That ambiversion is really a label of exclusion
- Chemical differences to consider
- How to select an environmental match
- Practical application examples