Déjà vu to the third and fourth generation
Have you had the urge to do “something” but have no idea what triggered it? Have you heard stories about the way in which personal preferences have changed following an organ transplant? Have you experienced déjà vu? This presentation includes emerging information about cellular memory that may help you identify and better manage information-energetic memories that have been passed down to you from the last 3-4 generations of your biological line or created by you.
- How memory can be passed on by strands of protein
- Ways in which cellular memory can be developed
- How transplanted organs can impact donor memory
- Strategies that can influence cellular memory
- Practical application examples