PowerPoint® (with Scripture References)
Opportunities are never lost. Someone else picks up on the ones you miss and walks through open doors you ignored.
—Arlene R. Taylor
Not long ago I made several brain-function presentations at an annual convention for chaplains. They came from a variety of disciplines including hospitals, schools, the military, penitentiaries, and large retirement centers. I was asked to attach some scripture references so the chaplains would have a jumpstart in using the PowerPoint® slides in settings that request such references.
Brain-function information does not conflict with the belief systems of any denomination with which I am familiar. In fact, my brain’s opinion is that understanding more about brain function can enhance any spiritual or religious discipline.
Following are examples to get chaplains and clergy started:
- Affirmation - the Power of Positive
- Do Science and Scripture Align
- Longevity Lifestyle Matters
- Meet Your Amazing Brain
- Physiology of Forgiveness
- Physiology of Forgiveness, Revisited
- Power of Prayer
- Seven Components of a Brain Friendly Lifestyle
- Seven Secrets of Communication
- Splendor of Spirituality
- Unity in Diversity