Event: New Westminster Community Seminar
Location: 7925 10th Avenue, Burnaby, BC V3H 2S3 Canada
- 11:00 a.m. – Physiology of Forgiveness: Can You Afford to be Unforgiving?
- 1:00 p.m. – Potluck Lunch
- 2:30 p.m. – Cellular Memory: Past, Present, and Future
- 3:45 p.m. – Think on These Things: It Makes a Difference!
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. – Connectomes: and how that impacts gender differences and behaviors
- 7:30 p.m. – A few copies of Taylor's book, Your Brain Has a Bent (not a Dent), will be available for sale
Hosts: Tom Glatts and Nick DiTomaso
Office phone: 604-524-6969