Only the occipital lobe is dedicated to straightforward processing of a single sensation, vision. The other three each dedicate a small portion (about 25%) to simple sensory or motor civilities. The remaining 75% makes up the association cortex, a vast network of communicating fibers that unifies diverse perceptual and behavioral experiences. (Restak, Richard. Mysteries of the Mind. p 20. Washington, DC: National Geographic, 2000.)

enfrdeitptrues
Share this page via
Go to top
JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com