This pie is quickly became a hands-down family favorite! My three stepsons often asked for it in lieu of birthday cake, a tradition carried on today by some of my family-of-choice members.
- One graham cracker or chocolate crumb pie crust
- 2 cups very cold non-fat milk
- 3 ounces non-fat cream cheese
- 2 packages pistachio instant pudding
- 8 oz frozen non-dairy whipped topping (thawed)
Preparation & Serving:
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and allow to soften at room temperature.
- Add mild and stir.
- Add contents from two packages of pistachio instant pudding.
- Mix well with a wire whip.
- When smooth, add 1/2 of thawed non-dairy whipped topping and fold in gently.
- Pour mixture into pie crust.
- Spread remainder of whipped topping on pie.
- Cover and refrigerate until set and chilled.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy.